As winter loosens its grip, several railroad prototype modeler events are on the RPM event calendar in the weeks and months ahead.Continue reading RPM updates!
There have been a few developments for HO scale freight car builders. Let’s review the news and catch everyone up.Continue reading Hobby news
One of the premier prototype modeler events is a few weeks away. RPM Chicagoland will be held October 24-26 at the Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center in Lisle, IL. Thirty-eight presentations have been confirmed for the event. Check the website for full details.Continue reading 2019 RPM Chicagoland
We have turned the corner into the second half of 2019 with several Railroad Prototype Modeler (RPM) events ahead on the calendar. Let’s review the upcoming events.
- The St Louis RPM is a few weeks away on July 26 & 27 at the Gateway Convention Center in Collinsville, IL. This meet has grown to be one of the biggest in the country. Make your plans now!
- Bernie Kempinski and his troops have a strong slate ready for the Mid-Atlantic RPM, September 19 to 22 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore near the BWI Airport.
- A brand new event is rolling in Milwaukee. The WISE Division RPM will be held September 21 at the Four Points Sheraton, Milwaukee Airport.
- Out west, the LA Area Prototype Modelers Meet will hold their second event on October 5, at the Encounter Christian Church in Bellflower, CA.
- Mike Skibbe and his minions have been prepping the RPM Chicagoland conference for October 24-26 at the Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center in Lisle, IL. This metro-Chicago event has been running for 26 years.
- Tony Sissons and crew are pulling details together for RPM Carolinas: School of Railway Prototype Modeling on November 8 & 9 in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Looking ahead to early 2020, Mike Brock and his team will kick off another year with Prototype Rails. The January date in Cocoa Beach, FL, will be announced soon.
Check the RPM Event Calendar for details and links to make your plans. Pack some completed or in-process models to display. I’ll be attending a few of these upcoming events. Maybe I’ll see you there!